Thursday, August 7, 2008

Skin care in Coimbatore

I just want to bring to the notice of all who are in search of skin clinics. I cam across one in Bangalore and it klaimed to be having more than 60 branches in India and abroad. It has a branch at Coimbatore too. When I visited the branch at b'lore, I was very much impressed by their ways and treatment. Expecting the same at home, I went to their branch at Avinashi road which is housed in a posh place. The charges are also very posh.
The thing is they took the money in advance and never give the goods in return. The urgency with which they ask you to pay enticing you with some discounts, if you seem to be reluctant to part with big sums immediately.
The treatment after you pay, is step-motherly. The girls there giggle among themselves and go about chatting ang talking over phone and never bother to answer your questions properly.
I found a girl palying free-cell in her computer while I was waiting to be attended.

They sell partly used materials at very high cost and because the products do not have any pilfer proof device, they casually pass on used items as new. They never give you a bill saparately.

If you question they treat you as enemies. This is possible only in places like Coimbatore where people from nearby villages blindly believe them and trust them. One can be in a posh place to entice others and bereft them of their money is true here.
God alone can save them from such clinics.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't get it. There is only one in Avinashi Road. They always do exceptional work and it is no wonder I see such comments.

Add and Share

Bookmark and Share
 
Nosle